Terri Ann Howard (Coplin), Founder, President and CEO of World of Girls and Boys Empowerment Mentorship Co, Inc. She is a native of Buffalo NY. Wife, Mother, Ordained and Licensed Youth Pastor, Long time Community Advocate for girls for over 20 years. Educator, Author and Professional Mental Health School Counselor.
Her passion is to see all children and young adults succeeding, fulfilling their dreams and goals. She obtained her Master’s Degree in Counseling and Human Services from Canisius College and Mental Health Training. Her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Biblical Studies from Houghton College and Christian Counseling Degree from Jacksonville Theological Seminary and holds a Pastoral License.
Many outstanding awards and honors validate her passion for enhancing the lives of children and young adults:
- Outstanding Educator of the Year Award, NYS Alliance for Black Schools
- JC Penny’s’ Education Award
- Community Builders Award
- Outstanding Women of Achievement and Faith Empowerment Award
- Erie County Legislature, Outstanding Dedication to the Community Award
- Youth Empowerment Award, Urban Christian Ministries
- Dedication to our School and Parents, Enhancement Certificate