Terri Ann Howard (Coplin), Founder, President and CEO of World of Girls and Boys Empowerment Mentorship Co, Inc. She is a native of Buffalo NY. Wife, Mother, Ordained and Licensed Youth Pastor, Long time Community Advocate for girls for over 20 years. Educator, Author and Professional Mental Health and Educational Counselor.
Her passion is to see all children and young adults succeeding, fulfilling their dreams and goals. She believes that mental health is a missing ingredient for helping children to become successful. Her company focuses on children and young adults to achieve and lead in all phases of their lives.
Terri-Ann obtained her Master’s Degree in Counseling, Human Services and Mental Health Training from Canisius College. Her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Biblical Studies from Houghton College and Christian Counseling Degree from Jacksonville Theological Seminary and holds a Pastoral License.
Many outstanding awards and honors validate her passion for enhancing the lives of children and young adults:
- Community Builders Award
- Erie County Legislature, Outstanding Dedication to the Community
- Dedication to our Schools and Parents, Enhancement Certificate
- JC Penny’s’ Education Award
- Josephson Institute of Ethics for Character Development
- Outstanding Educator of the Year, NY State Alliance for Black Schools
- Outstanding Women of Achievement and Faith Empowerment
- Youth Empowerment, Urban Christian Ministries